Elite Performance Group

• Do you want to train in one of the most Elite groups in Switzerland?

If you feel confident in your skill level, try the

Shooter Assessment and Selection (SAS) for the

Elite Performance Group.

Sie sind von Ihren Schießkünsten überzeugt und möchten in einer Elitegruppe trainieren?

Testen Sie die Schießeinschätzung und -auswahl, um festzustellen, ob Sie zu uns gehören.

You only truly lose if you don’t try.

We are always searching for shooters who bring something to the table. Are you?

Both Selection and Elite Group Classes are always Hybrid, meaning Pistol and Rifle.

Being good in just one platform is not enough here.

• Ich kann mich leider nur einem Kommentar in einem anderen Thread anschliessen, bitte steck noch etwas Geld und Mühe ins Design der Website. Gerade in diesem "Metier" ist ein professionelles Auftreten bei vielen ein wichtiges Argument für die Wahl eines Anbieters.

• Ich kann mich leider nur einem Kommentar in einem anderen Thread anschliessen, bitte steck noch etwas Geld und Mühe ins Design der Website. Gerade in diesem "Metier" ist ein professionelles Auftreten bei vielen ein wichtiges Argument für die Wahl eines Anbieters.

Sieht nach wix.com aus... Zentrierter Text tut meiner Web-Dev-Seele weh ^^ Ich mach das ja nebenbei *hüstel*

• I don’t care much about that, prefer to focus my time and dedication in the pursuit of shooting excellence.

I see you guys are the typical high opinion low commitment.

Don’t worry about Selection, you won’t pass it.

Keep striving for logos/website perfection.

Have a good one

• Mein Kommentar war als konstruktive Kritik gemeint, wenn das dich dermassen provoziert dass du persönliche Seitenhiebe austeilen musst, sehe ich meine Annahme, die ich beim Anblick deiner Seite getroffen habe, leider nur noch mehr bestätigt.

Viel Erfolg trotzdem

• Based on the english, I strongly suspect not from Switzerland, probably a country where civilians can only own a pistol with difficulty, if at all any firearm, in contrast to Switzerland, where civilians can own everything.

Unfortunately, your appearance here only confirms prejudices against former foreign military personnel.

I wouldn‘t respond to constructive criticism from guys here by lowering myself from the high tron… Since as said, prejudice…

• Well it’s Nato SF dudes like me and others that keep the wolves at bay, not the neutral Swiss military, so you should have a little consideration yourself.

Anyway, this is a shooting forum and so far none talk about it.

• Well it’s Nato SF dudes like me and others that keep the wolves at bay, not the neutral Swiss military, so you should have a little consideration yourself.

Now we have it! You missed the classic rhetoric: Nazi gold swiss!

Please everybody bow in front of the operator!

Boring arrogance…

Anyway, this is a shooting forum and so far none talk about it.

I think you don't really understand what this forum is for and this comes from someone who is one of the newest users. I would also be careful with your remarks about the competence of others, while playing the "mysterious operator™️".

• Two points, first why do you try to shrug off respectful questions and critics by trying to talk about shooting, i understand PERSEC is a thing but if you're on one hand claiming that you are a Tier 1 Operator, which clearly is a selling point for your classes, you should at least be able to back it up or just don't mention it and convince with your skills. Second point, your constant attacks "that no one wants to talk about shooting" are a little bit childish, as for everyone to see, the forum is called "waffenforum" and not "schiessforum". Last input from my side, because im not into internet beef.

I wish you just the best and hope that you will work not only on your shooting, but also on your social skills.

• What you’re saying is a falacy. I’m Swiss as well just didn’t see any Swiss commandos the Middle East or anywhere else. I know, I was there.