Beiträge von catalan

Hi everyone

I would also like to start reloading .300 Blackout Supersonic but most of all Subsonic. Since I am already reloading 9mm, I still have a 4Kg can RS20 and would prefer to use this for blackout as well. Has anyone used this powder for subsonic loads?

As a bullet, I would have taken RWS .308 200grs KS bullet, because I could buy RWS bullets at a reduced price through my employer. Unfortunately, I can't find any loading data for this bullet for subsonic loads at RWS, not even with regard to COL. Does anyone have any tips on this?

Pistol powders are generally too fast for rifles, I have only used them for Reduced loads with some extra filer like cotton inside the case to prevent detonation because of the short amount of powder.

I. will recommend you to use rifle powder like N110 and the right load for a 200 gn bullet. If you are shooting from an AR-15 my recommendation is to stick to mag length - 1mm and start from there playin with the COAL.

I. have the trilug BT on my SPC9 and I’m happy with it, the attachment needs to be carefully torqued otherwise can come loose while shooting with terrible effects. It is rated for 3 continuous mag dumps.

well then I'll probably be lazy on the 300m track for the rest of the year and practice ...

I'm interested in Creedmoore anyway, is there a recommendation what you could buy?

Hi, I was there last year, shooting my 6.5 creed semi frankenstein AR308. If you want to start at a reasonable cost you can try Bergara rifles, affordable and almost all models can shoot .5 moa with comercial ammo.

If you want to spend more a tikal t3tact a1 would be my advice.

I. will also be there this June shooting same rifle and something new if it arrives on time.

Hi Gents,

L.ast year I did attend this training in Italy and it was awesome and fully recomend it to everyone interested in long range shooting, this year has been extended to 5 days and with the possibility to shoot upto 2500m.

I will join this summer again and just wanted to share the opportunity with anyone interested, I don't have any affiliation with the organizers beyond being a customer.

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/planbkurse/510812

try the a-tec suppressors you can add multiple adapters for different threads, I’m shooting mine with 223, 6.5 creedmoor, 300 blackout and 300 PRC, using 3 different ARs and 1 bolt action. Vogt waffen is the importer for CH.

ok, i don't know IR thermometers. If you can control the parameter of time, I can imagine that.

At 500 ° C this is only a few seconds, if this is not already too much heat: the melting point of zinc is already 420 °! I would therefore stay below 450 °. Brass already softens at 320 °, but too slowly ...

... getting the time + temperature right is not trivial, so I prefer an idiot-safe AMP. Would be exciting to see at what temperature the pods come out of the AMP ...

Honestly I do too, I love gadgets and an AMP has crossed my mind multiple times, specially to anneal some not so common and quite expensive brass that I’m using. If you find more people interested in buying a shared device , count me in.

Hi,

I.m working on getting a homemade induction annealer like this one

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Got all the components from amazon, waiting on the annealer to arrive this week.

Yesterday I was testing my 300 blackout subsonic load it worked great, I was checking spped with magnetospeed attached to my suppresor. Here are the results of multiple series, the ES is a little bit large but never supersonic, groups where 1 1/2 moa but I was shooting without scope only with a red dot that filled the target center :

Load details 10,6 gn N120, bullet: spire point 200gn CCI Small rifle.

Series 60 Shots: 5
    Min 316 Max 335
    Avg 323 S-D 7.1
    ES 19    

Series Shot Speed  
    60 1 320 m/s
    60 2 325 m/s
    60 3 322 m/s
    60 4 316 m/s
    60 5 335 m/s
    ---- ---- ---- ----
    Series 61 Shots: 5